NEW Parents Video Playbook – A Great Resource for All Sports Parents!
The Parents Video Playbook DVD has just been released and features key information for sports parents so that they can help kids have a fun, safe, and meaningful athletic experience! The video is packed with tons of hands-on tips, ideas, and warning signs so that you can minimize the problems often experienced in youth sports, while at the same time maximize the fun, skill building, and “teachable moments” that sports provides.
The Parents Video Playbook DVD will help you:
- Help your child have fun while playing his best
- Understand the challenges between sport talent and interest
- Set specific target goals with your child to help with sport success
- Teach sport skill acquisition based on healthy positive reinforcement
- Set up a journaling system that allows your child to see her athletic development grow
- Improve and sharpen your child’s sports focus
- Engage in healthy and facilitative relationships with your child’s coach
- Galvanize your child’s resiliency and ability to bounce back from adversity
- Identify and respond to sports burnout
- Successfully transition from sports when dealing with retirement
The Parents Video Playbook DVD is a great addition to your sports library, or pick up a copy for a unique gift for the sports parents in your life!
Powered by Facebook Comments
Dr. Chris Stankovich is a Professional Athletic Counselor and Sport Performance Scientist and studies the psychosocial variables impacting human performance and success. He is the author of 5 books and has had his work featured in numerous national media outlets, including USA Today and ABC World News. Dr. Stankovich is known as "The Sports Doc" for his regular television feature on Ohio News Network and NBC 4 Columbus (OH). For more information on peak performance products, speaking engagements, training seminars, and free education downloads, please visit http://www.drstankovich.com.